Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Greensboro?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company in close proximity to your front door is the only thing required to safeguard your property. In essence, a burglar will find visible warning and go on past. So why not just have a home security sign in Greensboro and forget about an actual home security system? This means that a security system isn’t necessary, all you need is a home security sign in Greensboro. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Greensboro not the security system.
While there is legitimate value in showing off a yard sign from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away career criminals. Instead, you're better off backing them up with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Greensboro.
Legitimize Your Greensboro Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs could deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, consider incorporating some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, thieves don’t want to be recorded by your camera as it can be used against them in a legal matter. Consider exterior surveillance that can cover primary entry points like your windows, doors, and garage.
● Sensors for access points: Most thieves break into your home via your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s the truth that a great deal of invasions occur in broad daylight when residents are at work, you should also protect against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically around your access points will immediately shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will update you whenever an individual attempts to unlock or open your entrance. A video doorbell takes it one step further by providing real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting are able to be programmed for a daily plan or turned on right from your phone. Smart lights will make it appear that you are home and effectively deter prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Security Package
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Greensboro when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home security system? Dial (336) 306-5608 or complete the following form to request assistance. You can choose from a number of solutions at budget-friendly rates or you can personalize your home’s protection to your needs.