In terms of the most susceptible spots for a break-in, your primary entry and first-floor windows are at the very top. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical devices for home security packages in Greensboro. Even though the technology has been around for decades, you may be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, no matter if you’re getting a streamlined, basic configuration or the most advanced system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to stress about your sensors being installed accurately.
Each sensor features corresponding magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entrance is opened, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices can do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Greensboro
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These sensors trigger your high-decibel siren whenever a window or door is opened with the system armed.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain instant updates directly to your cell phone whenever a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given an update too. Your home will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to work together. You might have your entry lights switch on or direct a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who activated the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to get fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired components contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Greensboro can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Design Your Modern Home Security System In Greensboro
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Greensboro that boost your safety and interact directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, dial (336) 306-5608 or submit the easy form on this page.