A Monitored Greensboro Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Greensboro monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Greensboro?
You never expect to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Greensboro flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Greensboro flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Greensboro Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Greensboro flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (336) 306-5608 today or fill out our form for your free quote.