What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Greensboro?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a component with a microphone in close contact to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, some monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can even connect your monitors to your wireless network so you may roam all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Greensboro are so advanced that they resemble indoor security cameras in both capabilities and cost.
Should you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras have many of the same features, you have quite a few parents in Greensboro integrating their nursery to their home security system. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to get your child back to sleep. A comforting word might be all you need to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your attention may diminish over time. But if your video surveillance notices anything unusual, then you can get a notification to your smartphone. Perfect if your child soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the space.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a 20-second clip to grandparents to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of having to lug a separate device around, you can watch from your home security app. You could even check in on your tot and babysitter when you go for an evening away.